Thursday, February 17, 2011

A whole lot of nothing!

Well I haven't been on here in a couple of days, been slacking a bit you could say, but I just didn't know what to say.

I had a great time on Saturday at bible study with Lori and I felt so good afterwards.

Things seem to be pretty good right now with the exception of the dealings with the insurance company. The lady handling part of the claim, the medical side, called and screamed at me claiming not to have said some of the things that she said and also accusing me of cursing her out and others as well. I can say with confidence that I most certainly did NOT curse at anyone! That made me angry! And on top of it she is being vengeful and childish saying she will not begin working on the claim until after 15 days..when she told me previously it would only take her 2 or 3 days to settle. Talk about frustrating !

In other news, well there isn't much. We are waiting on the money from the settlements to come in and our tax return to come in so we can do the things we need to do. We are hoping to have a car next week :) and the remaining money will be put into savings so that we can begin making payments on the student loans as well as start really socking money away to buy a piece of land and a home. And of course baby!

As soon as we know what the 'plan' is going to be money wise we will be able to go get some initial ultra sounds and such done just to be totally positive there isn't any issue that may prevent me from carrying a baby to term. Its starting to feel more and more real. Like we have a date and the money and its actually going to happen! It seems a bit surreal at times but I couldn't be more excited..I kind of wish we were doing the April cycle but June will be here before you know it and June will be a bit more relaxed month with work and such. I hope. This time next year I could have a baby of my own..a living symbol of my love with my husband..I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment