Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11-14

I have been asking friends to share with me the verses that they hold dear. Verses that speak to them or have gotten them through some hard times. I have also asked for inspirational quotes and sayings and today my friend Kelsey shared this verse with me:

Jeremiah 29:11-14
“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out–plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray t...o me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed. I’ll turn things around for you…You can count on it.”

It spoke to me. This is exactly the perfect verse to get me through this struggle. I hope you all enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment