Thursday, February 3, 2011

JUNE 2011

So I talked to the people at the Dr. Foulks' office today and they told me the timeline for their IVF cycles; basically they do every even month (ie: Feb, April, June, August..etc....) I also had a long talk with Paul today and we decided concretely on shooting for May..since they do June cycles and don't do a May cycle we are going to be doing IVF in JUNE!!

Paul had taken the time off at the end of June for our anniversary, we were going to take a trip just the two of us somewhere nice since we never got to take a honeymoon or anything..but..it looks like we may be at the RE getting knocked up!! I have never been so excited about anything EVER..except maybe my wedding day!!

Now I know its not the end of the journey but it is the end of one chapter..or it will be once we get there! And I also know we could be unsuccessful and I am just going to 'know it' instead of dwelling on it and making it a focus..There is entirely too much room for hope for me to waste my energy on being negative so I am not going to be!

We plan to spend the next 4 months saving as much money as we can and working towards being as debt free as possible. We would like to be in a home of our own this time next year (so shortly before our baby(ies) would be here) or sooner if the good Lord blesses us with such an opportunity!

I also want to thank everyone who has been supportive to me through this whole journey. A special thanks to Debbie,Angie, Breezy and Sarah who have been there for me through it all! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment