Friday, February 11, 2011

Correction 2011

I really need to get better at proof reading things! I had posted a week or so ago a thread entitled "June 2012!" BUT it actually needed to be "June 2011!"
Just to be clear we are going to proceed with IVF in June of this year..yes thats right 4 months! Its an almost surreal feeling to finally have a timeframe nailed down!

I have said before that I am fully aware of the possibility that we may not be successful in our first attempt at IVF but I have also said that I plan to focus on the potential for a positive outcome (ie: a full term healthy baby boy/girl). So I am going to be incredibly nervous and ridiculously excited for the next 4 months and hopefully for the next 9 months after that! And in the mean time we are busy planning and saving and trying to get all our ducks in a row so to speak.

I am praying that God will help us get a place of our own before the baby comes in the spring and I hope that he will guide us towards the opportunities that will lead us to financial independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment