Friday, January 7, 2011

Contentment!

I worked on my book lastnight for a few hours and it is coming along quite nicely. I am pleased, although I could do without the sleeplessness that comes from not being able to put my thoughts on hold so I can go to bed.

Today is a good day. I am happy and feeling very blessed. Paul has asked me to please get another opinion about unblocking my tubes so I have a phone consult with an RE in Salt Lake today. I kind of feel like its taking a step back but I think he needs that closure. As it is anyways the car accident pushed our IVF back to March anyhow so I guess it wont hurt to use this time and double check.

No matter what the new doc says today I am feeling like we are so close to having our precious miracle in our arms..IVF in March or a procedure to unblock tubes sometime in late January or early February..I think either will lead us to where we want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment