Monday, January 10, 2011

I can't decide if writing is truly theraputic for me or the cause of my recent insanity. In the midst of all that I have going on with school and work and family and of course IF I can't seem to stop writing. writing a blog, writing a book, writing in one of 3 journals...I cannot seem to shut my brain off!

As a result of my over active brain I have gotten miniscule amounts of sleep and even less done around the house! But I must confess..I LOVE IT!!

I love the writers cramps and feeling that my fingers are going a million miles a minute and still can't keep up with my brain. I love that I feel so content when I complete a chapter or even a paragraph. I love that I feel healed when I have reviewed, in my writiting, some very difficult times in my journey and life in general.

I feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment