Thursday, December 30, 2010

3 years, 3 holiday seasons,
Holidays are always hard and this year was no exception.
My sister had a baby boy on Dec 22nd, (roughly the same time I was in the ER after a car accident, more on that in a bit) He is beautiful and perfect and amazing, even if I haven't met him yet, and I am so happy for her, really I am, but its hard to watch everyone else around me getting pregnant and having babies so seemingly easy.
I also found out that a good friend of mine is expecting again, and a few other women that I know also got news of pregnancy this season. I am trying so very hard to stay positive for them because its not that I am unhappy for them because I am very excited for them but I am unhappy for myself.

On another note..the stupid car accident is forcing us to postpone our IVF treatment until March..March 21st is the first day of the cycle in LV and I will start my protocol about a week before..I am excited for it to all be in place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment