Monday, January 31, 2011

Love

The never ending ups and downs of this journey can be soo exhausting! But so motivating. I have learned so much and the journey isn't even close to over yet. It amazes me the support I have from the family and friends that we have shared our struggles with. I have met new and amazing women through all of this and though we haven't met in person I know that they are praying for me everyday, same as I do for them. The love that God has given us the ability to share with one another has truly been a saving grace.

We have not decided concretely on a date for IVF but I do have an appointment for a water ultrasound on the 10th of February and that is when we will discuss our options with the Dr and the scheduling nurse and the financial advisor. Though I am convinced that financing it is our best bet Paul is still on the fence about it. I know him too well though I know that it would be much easier for him to write a $200 check ever month than it will be for him to write a $10,000 check just once..we will have to see how it goes.

Today my verse is about love. It is a virtue that I am so greatful for everyday!

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment