Monday, December 6, 2010

Hope

I wish very much that TTC had been easy; that it wasn't so expensive and trying. I wish very much that life could be simple. Sometimes I even wish I was still in Kindergarten when right and wrong were so clearly defined and falling asleep on your desk or in your luch was still considered "cute".
When playing in the sandbox and nap time were the big events of the day.
When failures and successes weren't defined as winners and losers.
Sometimes I wish I was still 5.

Today has been a hard day; a long day and its only 11 am. Even though I know that we can't concieve on our own every month I hold out just the tiniest sliver of hope that miracles can happen.
And every month they don't.
As a result of this hope I am completely broken hearted for a whole day every month.
Silly as it may be for me to do it to myself every month I still do.
Sometimes I wish I didn't believe in hope so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment