Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hydrosonogram on Monday

Next monday I have an appointment for a hydrosonogram; a water ultrasound to check for ANYTHING on or in my uterus that could prevent implantation or prevent me from carrying a pregnancy to term. Immediately following the ultrasound we will have a meeting with the financial advisor to make a financial plan and to schedule for sure our IVF cycle.

Its kind of like the first real step toward our cycle. We will get all of our protocol and timelines and steps to take before June. I am getting soooo excited! Paul may come with me and if he doesn't then Breezy will come..she will be more help I think as far as remembering to ask the doctor questions..

June needs to hurry and get here!

In the mean time I am still dieting and working out and Breeze and I are 'buddies' online at myfitnesspal.com so we can track eachother and motivate eachother..its fun..its nice to have someone to do it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment