Thursday, March 10, 2011

Appointment Update

The water ultrasound was painful but I think mostly because I wasn't expecting it to hurt..mostly cramps I guess. I was glad that Breezy was there with me to ask questions because I just kind of went blank..I always do in the Drs office..Anyways Dr. Foulk said that he saw nothing in my uterus that was abnormal which I was glad for. I was so nervous before the appt but he was great and very patient.

We did decide to go ahead with the IVF cycle in April! (happy dance) I couldn't be more excited! I am so greatful to God for hearing my prayers and giving me a chance.

Here is my protocol so far:

BCP- March 16-April 4
Antibiotics- March 26-April 4
Lupron Shots- March 30- until advised of new protocol around time of retrieval
Bravelle and Menopur shots- April 9- until advised of new protocol around time of retrieval

Appointments:
Baseline U/S April 8
Blood Draw April 14
Ultrasound April 16
Ultrasound April 17
Ultrasound April 18


Dates they gave me based on their averages:
Egg Retrieval (tenative) April 20th
3 day transfer or CONSULT (consult on progress of embryo development) April 23
5 day transfer April 25
**Again the above dates are subject to change depending on how stuff goes I will keep everyone posted and up to date!**

No comments:

Post a Comment