Thursday, July 14, 2011

What Inspires you??

Yesterday was a LONG day and I have to admit that I wasn't in the best of moods when I arrived for my interview. When I walked through the I was greeted by Dr and Mrs. Van Tassel they were happy to see me and just really nice people so they showed me the office and I sat down for my interview and the first question they asked.....??

What inspires you?
It made me think about the days events and the sadness that is forever associated with July the 11th and I decided that people inspire me. People caring about others and offering to help and being willing to give so readily of themselves without expecting anything in return.

Just when you think the world is totally evil and that there aren't really any 'good' people left they surprise you. People help people. The community comes together for one grieving family, for one lost child.

It is a little proof from God that he hasn't totally given up on us yet. Help someone today just because you can. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment