Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back

It has been a while since I have written I feel like I go through spurts where I write a lot and then I don't. At any rate I am here now and unfortunately there isn't much to update you all on. We have to do a few more tests and things of that nature I am in the process of applying for grant aide for meds and IVF services so now just waiting for all that stuff to go through and what not. Its a process that is for sure.

In other news I have made the INSANE decision to take 12 credits over the summer semester (4weeks) and of those 4 classes (3 credits each) I have 2 english classes, 1 finance and 1 econ class..and a combined total of..are you ready??.............150 PAGES of writing assignments..and yes you read that right ONE-HUNDRED-FIFTY PAGES in 4 WEEKS!! oh goodness..
If I am not crazy now I will be by the end of this semester!

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, it seems that every pharmacy seems to charge totally different prices for each of the meds. Check out one called Apathacary (sp?). It's price of Lupron was $1200 less than going through the one we were going to use. IVF is a crazy, emotional process; pricing meds was very stressful but by calling different online pharmacies, we were able to save. I'll keep praying that a grant works out for you. That would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete